Hong Kong consumers have been combining online and offline channels during their buying process, while they are also looking for more payment methods and familiar platforms to pay.
- Havas buys majority stake in Camp + King to expand digital creative network
- Henkel sponsors wellness web series distributed via blockchain technology
- Burger King puts Whopper recipe on wrappers as part of ‘real food’ push
- A Christmas to remember: Transform your festive marketing using dynamic, data-driven video
- U.S. curbs WeChat transfers, limits TikTok app starting Sunday