Hong Kong consumers have been combining online and offline channels during their buying process, while they are also looking for more payment methods and familiar platforms to pay.
- U.S. Senate campaign ad spending surges past half a billion dollars
- The top 5 creative campaigns you need to know about now
- Upfronts season heats up and London hosts Advertising Week Europe: The Week Ahead
- Watch live at 11:30 a.m. EDT: Forever21’s new CEO on its rebrand and using creators
- Introducing Ad Age’s 2022 Leading Women