Hong Kong consumers have been combining online and offline channels during their buying process, while they are also looking for more payment methods and familiar platforms to pay.
- Help me, don't sell to me
- Mediacom’s Anush Prabhu on why the pandemic might actually be an opportunity
- Procter & Gamble and GLAAD see LGBTQ ads lifting sales and social acceptance
- My favourite audio: Spotify’s top 10 innovations in audio
- Move it or lose it: now publishers run virtual events, do they hunger for a real return?