As privacy regulations continue to expand and ad blocker usage grows, marketers are being forced to reconsider how they track and target users.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- US agencies will lose 52,000 jobs through 2021, Forrester predicts
- A regularly updated list tracking marketers’ response to coronavirus
- If you didn’t know L’Oréal owned Makeup.com, now you probably will
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg leaves racial justice leader frustrated after call
- 5 things every business needs to know about visual search and UX