As privacy regulations continue to expand and ad blocker usage grows, marketers are being forced to reconsider how they track and target users.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How to combat suffering social media ads
- 4 elements brands need to consider when investing in CTV this holiday season
- Gerry Graf and Maxi Itzkoff open creativity-led business accelerator Slap Global
- Google sued by U.S. for monopoly abuse in landmark antitrust case
- Gucci and Giphy add avatars to their apps as potential digital revenue drivers