Digital audio advertising is reaching maturity, with 90 per cent of advertisers choosing streaming services and some 75 per cent opting for podcasts, according to the 2020 Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Audio Advertising State of the Nation report.
- Netflix CMO Bozoma Saint John says she is recovering from emergency surgery during her first week in job
- T-Mobile says it's now the second-largest carrier. Forrester analyst says that's 'bunk'
- T-Mobile's says it's now the second-largest carrier. Forrester analyst says that's 'bunk'
- Your chances of getting COVID-19 from flying, how JC Penney is advertising amidst bankruptcy, and more: Datacenter Weekly
- The decade's 5 funniest brew ads, in celebration of International Beer Day