Digital audio advertising is reaching maturity, with 90 per cent of advertisers choosing streaming services and some 75 per cent opting for podcasts, according to the 2020 Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Audio Advertising State of the Nation report.
- DoorDash is the latest first-time Super Bowl ad buyer, and it’s bringing Cookie Monster
- NBCUniversal will shutter its sports network at end of year
- Watch The Lincoln Project’s data-driven viral video, plus a young poet’s instant fame by the numbers: Datacenter Weekly
- DiGiorno bakes pizza ‘Pi’ Super Bowl stunt, and Etsy basks in glow of Bernie’s mittens: Trending
- Pinterest launches next phase of augmented reality beauty regimen