JC Penney is again on the hunt for a top marketer as Chief Customer Officer Shawn Gensch resigned this week; he was the third marketer at the struggling retailer in five years.
- How the pandemic spurred new strategies for data security and sales
- Opinion: Unlocking the power of political TV advertising in a time of change
- US agencies will lose 52,000 jobs through 2021, Forrester predicts
- A regularly updated list tracking marketers’ response to coronavirus
- If you didn’t know L’Oréal owned Makeup.com, now you probably will