Nine’s half year results are out, the media conglomerate reporting revenue of just under $1.2 billion, group EBITDA of $251 million, and a net profit after tax of $114 million. Post specific items, the statutory net profit was $102 million, down 41 per cent. Net profit after tax and minority interests was $115 million, down 9 per cent.
- Tesla rival Lucid Motors stalks Elon Musk’s ‘SNL’ appearance with an ad during the show
- Massachusetts sues Publicis Health, alleging it ‘fueled’ opioid crisis in state through its work for Purdue Pharma
- The D’Amelio sisters hook up with Hollister and IHOP responds to Adam Sandler: Trending
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from LL Flooring, Target, Skillshare and more
- Ad industry employment by the numbers, plus internet providers’ astonishingly brazen astroturfing campaign: Datacenter Weekly