Nine’s half year results are out, the media conglomerate reporting revenue of just under $1.2 billion, group EBITDA of $251 million, and a net profit after tax of $114 million. Post specific items, the statutory net profit was $102 million, down 41 per cent. Net profit after tax and minority interests was $115 million, down 9 per cent.
- Defending the right to advertise – a response from the Ad Association, IPA and Isba
- How Papa John’s reinvented its brand for British pizza lovers
- Digiday research: 93% of survey respondents say they see white employees in senior leadership roles
- ‘There’s no antagonist’: News outlets mull the possible end of their editorial and business-side ‘Trump Bump’ bonanza
- ‘Like being conned’: Agency employees say that fake job listings are making the already difficult job market even harder