Nine’s half year results are out, the media conglomerate reporting revenue of just under $1.2 billion, group EBITDA of $251 million, and a net profit after tax of $114 million. Post specific items, the statutory net profit was $102 million, down 41 per cent. Net profit after tax and minority interests was $115 million, down 9 per cent.
- Ad industry staffing appears to stabilize
- The New York Times now says publishing Tom Cotton’s ‘Send in the Troops’ op-ed was a mistake
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Aspiration, Grubhub, Papa Murphy’s and more
- Agency Brief: Strategy exec Gary Nix urges brands to back Black Lives Matter messages up with action
- More than 950 brands participated in ‘Blackout Tuesday’ on Instagram, plus the latest jobs numbers in context: Datacenter Weekly