Debuting ahead of Women's History Month, the effort is well-timed to boost brand awareness while working to normalize conversations about menstruation.
- With most Americans still not attending events, experiential industry reemerging slowly
- From LinkedIn to Fujitsu: meet the jury for The Drum Awards for B2B 2020
- How the FT prepared for a world without third-party cookies
- Westpac signs up to Verizon DSP
- ‘There are so many cool things we could do’: Publisher interest in subscription-driving bundles simmers