Shows and films that make it to the Top 10 lists will be labelled with a “Top 10” badge, which allows users to see which shows and films are most popular.
- ‘There are so many cool things we could do’: Publisher interest in subscription-driving bundles simmers
- Craigslist founder Craig Newmark on why he’s donating millions to journalism
- ‘We’ll get briefs we couldn’t access before’: Inside Channel 4’s push for programmatic advertisers
- ‘Changing the pipes to run on a better currency’: Publishers’ first-party data strategies take shape
- TV, streaming show makers ease back into production despite coronavirus concerns — and insurance costs