The effort to weave in trivia suggests that marketers still have a desire to reach consumers in this way despite HQ Trivia's recent closure.
- ‘We’ve ramped back up’: Digital and branded video productions begin to return to normal
- A year into new ownership, Sports Illustrated’s earnings have doubled through licensing deals
- Nike CEO: Embrace digital transformation with vigour and end-to-end CX thinking
- How to approach a long-term identity strategy, minus third-party cookies
- With quality content, publishers can overcome the ‘tyranny of choice’