Integral Ad Science (IAS), the digital ad verification outfit, has issued a warning to the ad industry about a large-scale ad fraud scheme which produces fake browser data and fabricated URLs in order to steal advertisers’ media spend.
- Amazon is teaming up with Lyft on recruiting its drivers as ride-hailing demand drops
- Creative Works: how brands are creatively addressing the coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus gives TV a boost
- How a Las Vegas agency decimated by coronavirus-related client cuts banded together to create a cannabis ad
- Behind Budweiser’s ‘One Team’ coronavirus response: Ad Age Remotely