Integral Ad Science (IAS), the digital ad verification outfit, has issued a warning to the ad industry about a large-scale ad fraud scheme which produces fake browser data and fabricated URLs in order to steal advertisers’ media spend.
- How the ad world can make real, lasting change in the fight against racism
- How Heineken’s using the biggest ever non-alcoholic beer sponsorship to grow the category
- TikTok names first fund recipients, and McDonald’s scandal Supersized by nude photos: Tuesday Wake-Up Call
- United Way and Truist partner with poet Amanda Gorman to spread message of unity
- How to strengthen collaboration and communications during social distancing: Adobe webinar