The group said the new measure will benefit more than 900,000 Hong Kong households and companies, representing over HK$100 million in financial relief.
- Ford plugs Bronco with new ‘Built Wild’ tagline
- Ads for purpose, product topped Q2’s most empowering ranking
- Ford’s Bronco lineup returns with custom video play across Disney networks
- Walmart hosts virtual summer camp, drive-in movies to keep families entertained
- Krispy Kreme’s CMO on why the brand rolled out a Walmart exclusive during the pandemic