The group said the new measure will benefit more than 900,000 Hong Kong households and companies, representing over HK$100 million in financial relief.
- NBCUniversal launches celebrity-filled coronavirus PSA with Ad Council and the White House
- How brands are getting involved with music in this digital age
- GM’s ventilator effort goes haywire with Trump turning on CEO Mary Barra
- Bosses are panic-buying spy software to keep tabs on remote workers
- ANA taps high-profile chief marketing officers for Coronavirus Coalition