Done in collaboration with Publicis Singapore, the beer fridges were designed with the same features and technology of a modern car door, and can only be opened with car keys.
- Oakley channels Bob Marley to celebrate the love of sports
- How the ad world can make real, lasting change in the fight against racism
- How Heineken’s using the biggest ever non-alcoholic beer sponsorship to grow the category
- TikTok names first fund recipients, and McDonald’s scandal Supersized by nude photos: Tuesday Wake-Up Call
- United Way and Truist partner with poet Amanda Gorman to spread message of unity