With an intuitive and aesthetic understanding of online subcultures, marketers can create anchors for their brand that leave room for growth, writes CBX's Jaime Klein Daley.
- ‘Direct, inclusive and diverse’: Future’s latest female-focused title eyes U.S. audiences
- ‘We’ve ramped back up’: Digital and branded video productions begin to return to normal
- ‘Wildly under-utilized’: What influencer marketing looks like for the 2020 election
- A year into new ownership, Sports Illustrated’s earnings have doubled through licensing deals
- Nike CEO: Embrace digital transformation with vigour and end-to-end CX thinking