Discover has appointed Grey New York its new creative agency-of-record, following a review that began late last year; the credit card company recently parted ways with the Martin Agency after 13 years.
- Remember Baby Nut? This year is so strange that the Planters character is now 21
- Oakley channels Bob Marley to celebrate the love of sports
- How the ad world can make real, lasting change in the fight against racism
- How Heineken’s using the biggest ever non-alcoholic beer sponsorship to grow the category
- TikTok names first fund recipients, and McDonald’s scandal Supersized by nude photos: Tuesday Wake-Up Call