When Lisa Pearson joined Australian-grown BigCommerce as its global marketing chief, she faced a significant brand job spearheading the company’s push from SMB into mid-market. But heaven forbid the ecommerce software business’ staff see it as a rebrand.
- Netflix CMO Bozoma Saint John says she is recovering from emergency surgery during her first week in job
- T-Mobile says it's now the second-largest carrier. Forrester analyst says that's 'bunk'
- T-Mobile's says it's now the second-largest carrier. Forrester analyst says that's 'bunk'
- Your chances of getting COVID-19 from flying, how JC Penney is advertising amidst bankruptcy, and more: Datacenter Weekly
- The decade's 5 funniest brew ads, in celebration of International Beer Day