When Lisa Pearson joined Australian-grown BigCommerce as its global marketing chief, she faced a significant brand job spearheading the company’s push from SMB into mid-market. But heaven forbid the ecommerce software business’ staff see it as a rebrand.
- Broadcasting legend Larry King has died at 87
- DoorDash is the latest first-time Super Bowl ad buyer, and it’s bringing Cookie Monster
- NBCUniversal will shutter its sports network at end of year
- Watch The Lincoln Project’s data-driven viral video, plus a young poet’s instant fame by the numbers: Datacenter Weekly
- DiGiorno bakes pizza ‘Pi’ Super Bowl stunt, and Etsy basks in glow of Bernie’s mittens: Trending