WPP AUNZ has announced a strategy shake-up after posting disappointing results including a $235.5 million loss during the first-half of its 2020 financial year.
- Instagram launches TikTok copycat feature called Reels
- Ad stakeholders race to form new digital media standards as old ones face ‘Tower of Babel’ moment
- A Week in Creative: Coca-Cola returns with poetry and Snapchat lures brands
- 7 strategies for offering free products or services (without ‘buying’ loyalty)
- Deadline for 40 Under 40 nominations extended