WPP AUNZ has announced a strategy shake-up after posting disappointing results including a $235.5 million loss during the first-half of its 2020 financial year.
- Braves, Indians, Blackhawks and Chiefs: what these teams should do right now about their brands
- Don’t touch, just read: designing sustainable solutions for the new zero-touch society
- US issues executive orders banning businesses from working with WeChat and TikTok
- Why banning ads to tackle obesity will do more harm than good
- Matters of the heart: the legacy of Milton Glaser’s I ? NY logo