Part of the sales from the community store will be donated to marginal children around Tanah Abang, in collaboration with NGOs - Indonesian Street Children Organisation and Sahabat Anak.
- Brands have some new tricks up their sleeves this Halloween
- TikTok transitions with Shopify e-commerce deal
- As Oculus unleashes ad blitz, is it time for marketers to believe in virtual reality?
- Brands competing for larger slices of the pandemic pizza boom
- Jay-Z’s pot brand targets state borders and Kazakhstan adopts Borat’s catchphrase: Wednesday Wake-Up Call