Two Australian media associations will join forces later this year on a new alliance aimed at promoting the country’s premium content media across channels.
- Ad industry staffing appears to stabilize
- The New York Times now says publishing Tom Cotton’s ‘Send in the Troops’ op-ed was a mistake
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Aspiration, Grubhub, Papa Murphy’s and more
- Agency Brief: Strategy exec Gary Nix urges brands to back Black Lives Matter messages up with action
- More than 950 brands participated in ‘Blackout Tuesday’ on Instagram, plus the latest jobs numbers in context: Datacenter Weekly