Support means embedded third-party widgets like YouTube and Facebook will work in the Chromium-based browser regardless of TLS.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Marketers need to get up to speed on 5G – here’s how to prepare
- Appetite Creative celebrates six years with B2B marketing success stories
- Warburton to leave customer and marketing chief post at Audi Australia
- Mobile gaming giants Activision Blizzard and Zynga only see growth – despite iOS changes
- Media Rating Council denies accreditation for Pinterest’s video ad measurements