As the global conversation continues around the spread of novel #coronavirus, social media network Twitter has revealed that it has seen at least over 15 million Tweets on this topic in the past four weeks. The trend looks set to continue. Given the rapidly evolving nature of the issue and the growing international response, Twitter... Read more »
- How Domino's has adapted to COVID, from carside delivery to cheeseburger pizza
- Uncle Ben’s to be renamed Ben’s Original in a major brand overhaul
- Mast conspiracies: after 5G’s bad reception, can marketing help it connect?
- From Ben & Jerry’s to ITV: meet The Drum Awards for social purpose jury 2020
- How TV networks are setting up for the expanding ad-supported streaming war