The campaign plays on the art of chocolate gifting to loved ones and features six products comprised of two eye shadows palettes, two eye shadow brushes and two powder rouge tints.
- Discover taps Grey as creative agency-of-record
- Gatorade pumps big budget into star-studded campaign after PepsiCo’s marketing pull-back
- Burger King’s moldy Whopper ad sparks visceral reactions, but scores on subversion
- Why offline identity is key in a cookieless future
- KFC France jumps on buzz of Kanye West, Kim Kardashian visit