Hong Kong Airlines also said it would require its Hong Kong-based ground staff to take a minimum of two weeks unpaid leave per month or switch to working three days a week.
- From Ben & Jerry’s to ITV: meet The Drum Awards for social purpose jury 2020
- How TV networks are setting up for the expanding ad-supported streaming war
- ‘It’s a virtuous cycle’: Audiences and advertisers seek health and wellness content and publishers are seeing green
- Election-focused products charge U.S. growth at The Economist
- ‘Necessary, but insufficient:’ Advertisers are starting to question the value of low exchange fees