While social media firms have implemented measures to clamp down on fake news, messaging platforms are more difficult for platforms to police as they are supposed to be intentionally private.
- Amazon is teaming up with Lyft on recruiting its drivers as ride-hailing demand drops
- Creative Works: how brands are creatively addressing the coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus gives TV a boost
- How a Las Vegas agency decimated by coronavirus-related client cuts banded together to create a cannabis ad
- Behind Budweiser’s ‘One Team’ coronavirus response: Ad Age Remotely