While social media firms have implemented measures to clamp down on fake news, messaging platforms are more difficult for platforms to police as they are supposed to be intentionally private.
- Marketers and agencies react to Derek Chauvin guilty verdict: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- Gender-diverse journeys are essential to modern retail
- European Super League marketing autopsy: where football's breakaway went wrong
- APS bolsters management team with heavyweight hire
- Why the fashion industry needs to improve its integrity