On January 24, 1984, Apple released a Hail Mary ad for its Hail Mary new computer and left an indelible mark on culture.
- B2B events were broken before the pandemic, their online reinvention is creating positive change
- Sandy Hook Promise's harrowing 'Back-to-School Essentials' wins the 2020 Outstanding Commercial Emmy
- Judge blocks Trump’s WeChat prohibition order in the U.S.
- Trump approves TikTok deal with Oracle and Walmart 'in concept'
- TikTok’s TV blitz by the numbers, plus Trump and Biden bet big on swing state ads: Datacenter Weekly