This comes on the back of an estimated 620 million pieces of harmful content found and removed by YouTube, Facebook and Instagram between July and September 2019.
- Uncle Ben’s to be renamed Ben’s Original in a major brand overhaul
- Mast conspiracies: after 5G’s bad reception, can marketing help it connect?
- From Ben & Jerry’s to ITV: meet The Drum Awards for social purpose jury 2020
- How TV networks are setting up for the expanding ad-supported streaming war
- ‘It’s a virtuous cycle’: Audiences and advertisers seek health and wellness content and publishers are seeing green