Though no specific reason was given for Chan's departure, TVB has seen a more challenging business environment in recent years, especially in the wake of citywide protests and accusations of bias in its news reporting.
- All the latest production moves, hires and partnerships: February 26, 2020
- Mindshare deploys private marketplace to drive media dollars to LGBTQ publishers
- Creative Works featuring Nike, Ford and KFC
- Will Uber and Lyft's car-top ad pivot open a data gold mine?
- Bacardi CMO: ‘We’re approaching briefs with how an ad sounds, versus how it looks’