Australia’s bushfire ravaged tourism industry is receiving some much-needed financial support to start the road to recovery, with the Government pledging $76 million in a recovery package for the tourism and hospitality businesses and towns affected by this summer’s bushfires. And South Australia is leading the way with its just launched tourism campaign to encourage visitors back to Kangaroo Island in the wake of the fires this summer.
- How google’s media lab boosts youtube ad results
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis