Mr. Beer has been around since the late 1990s, offering home brewing kits in the US and globally thanks to the reach of ecommerce. Yet with a growing customer database, the company was facing two problems: Lack of a strong automated email engagement program, and a solution to entice customers with relevant offers.
- Uncle Ben’s to be renamed Ben’s Original in a major brand overhaul
- Mast conspiracies: after 5G’s bad reception, can marketing help it connect?
- From Ben & Jerry’s to ITV: meet The Drum Awards for social purpose jury 2020
- How TV networks are setting up for the expanding ad-supported streaming war
- ‘It’s a virtuous cycle’: Audiences and advertisers seek health and wellness content and publishers are seeing green