The rise of cookie blocking may or may not have a cataclysmic effect on publisher revenues, but they still need to be prepared for the shift that’s happening.
- Scuttled Edgewell-Harry’s razor deal raises questions about the future of d-to-c
- Bloomberg trolls President Trump with mocking billboards, but they backfire as memes
- Gatorade targets tweens with new ‘Juiced’ variety
- Cardi B performs a doorbell cam runway show for Reebok
- Wunderman Thompson Global Chair Tamara Ingram to exit at end of year