TikTok saw 375 percent growth in the U.S. last year and consumers spent more time on its platform than Amazon Prime Video, Twitch and HBO NOW, according to App Annie's annual State of Mobile report, which dropped Wednesday.
- Transforming Consumer Electronics Through Data
- Eu Yan Sang creates HardwareZone account to clarify CNY gift card message
- ‘You’re able to grow audiences much faster’: For some creators, Facebook Watch beats YouTube
- ‘Sequential liability is bullshit’: Publishers press ad tech firms to protect them from programmatic clawbacks
- The case for quitting: 7 people on why leaving their agency job was their best move