TikTok saw 375 percent growth in the U.S. last year and consumers spent more time on its platform than Amazon Prime Video, Twitch and HBO NOW, according to App Annie's annual State of Mobile report, which dropped Wednesday.
- Defending the right to advertise – a response from the Ad Association, IPA and Isba
- How Papa John’s reinvented its brand for British pizza lovers
- Digiday research: 93% of survey respondents say they see white employees in senior leadership roles
- ‘There’s no antagonist’: News outlets mull the possible end of their editorial and business-side ‘Trump Bump’ bonanza
- ‘Like being conned’: Agency employees say that fake job listings are making the already difficult job market even harder