Even if this decision and some of the arguments being made for it were to be expected, it is unlikely to be popular and is likely to further hurt the city’s spiralling brand.
- Facebook considers banning political ads in the lead-up to the U.S. election
- Amazon's TikTok ban was a false alarm, capping off a whirlwind week of suspicion towards China-backed app
- Agency Brief: 600 & Rising selects board of directors and advisory council
- Curbside pickup, delivery and e-commerce will define retail’s next chapter
- Introducing Women to Watch Argentina's class of 2020