Even if this decision and some of the arguments being made for it were to be expected, it is unlikely to be popular and is likely to further hurt the city’s spiralling brand.
- Evening Standard digital chief named chair of The Drum Online Media Awards 2020
- Facebook India sparks consumer marketing drive via new marketing director role
- East Japan Railway launches exercise app that provide workouts for commuters based on locations
- Transforming Consumer Electronics Through Data
- UK government’s £46m Brexit ad blitz had little impact on public