The search giant aims to protect consumer privacy, and will prevent marketers from connecting browser cookies to websites they don't operate.
- Transforming Consumer Electronics Through Data
- Eu Yan Sang creates HardwareZone account to clarify CNY gift card message
- ‘You’re able to grow audiences much faster’: For some creators, Facebook Watch beats YouTube
- ‘Sequential liability is bullshit’: Publishers press ad tech firms to protect them from programmatic clawbacks
- The case for quitting: 7 people on why leaving their agency job was their best move