Google's decision to make third-party cookies obsolete has been cautiously welcomed by the industry as a win for consumer privacy even as it raises significant concerns for embattled media and publishing sector trying to compete against the digital giant's ever-tighter stranglehold on advertising.
- How google’s media lab boosts youtube ad results
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis