Also, 'The Bachelor' has a new pop-up and CES backlash continues over Trump (not that one).
- Charles Chan quits TVB’s top management position without a successor
- Booking.com applies quality rating system for holiday homes and apartments as demand climbs
- Business and tech publishers flock to Davos on a hunt for influence (and sponsor revenue)
- ‘Sense of urgency’: Ad agencies are now offering more mental health and wellness benefits to employees
- In a new streaming war, NBCU’s Peacock takes aim at Hulu