Scepticism is emerging across the industry around whether the Australian Government's response to the ACCC's Digital Platforms Inquiry goes far enough to tackle the issue of digital platform dominance in the media and marketing landscape.
- How google’s media lab boosts youtube ad results
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis