“If there are two sources of truth, there is no truth.” It’s a comment that screams common sense. Yet when you look at the state of the relationship between marketing and sales teams, it’s still not often the case, agrees Salesforce SVP and GM of Pardot, Michael Kostow.
- Charles Chan quits TVB’s top management position without a successor
- Booking.com applies quality rating system for holiday homes and apartments as demand climbs
- Business and tech publishers flock to Davos on a hunt for influence (and sponsor revenue)
- ‘Sense of urgency’: Ad agencies are now offering more mental health and wellness benefits to employees
- In a new streaming war, NBCU’s Peacock takes aim at Hulu