“If there are two sources of truth, there is no truth.” It’s a comment that screams common sense. Yet when you look at the state of the relationship between marketing and sales teams, it’s still not often the case, agrees Salesforce SVP and GM of Pardot, Michael Kostow.
- Socially Challenged: James Whatley, Digitas UK's strategy partner audience building advice
- ITV ad recovery slowly underway after 'one of the most challenging times' in its history
- BodyArmor CEO Mike Repole on how to slay Gatorade
- How NFL Game Pass segmented data to reach the sales end zone
- How Instagram made Reels to stick it to TikTok, and Ad Age Small Agency winners announced: Thursday Wake-Up Call