Direct-to-consumer brands had shunned discounts but are now offering Cyber Monday deals as they increasingly resemble more established companies.
- Airbnb creates campaign to reconnect youth in China with traditional crafts
- In another in a stream of Publicis exits, Sapient EMEA chief design officer heads to Huge
- NBCU says it’s passed $1bn in ad commitments for 2020 Olympics
- 25 Days of Ausmas: Marcus Tesoriero, The Brand Agency on John Lewis’ The Boy & The Piano
- How Changi Airport Group is helping young talent look at marketing as a solution to business problems