Marketing has become more complex and competitive with the proliferation of data and the abundance of consumer choice in the online and offline worlds. Yet its primary function remains: To communicate with consumers about products and services to meet their needs and wants.
- 56 Black Men and Clear Channel broadcast timely ‘Let’s Not Forget’ message
- There’s never been a better time to put social good at the core of business says Facebook
- What you should know about Time magazine’s haunting George Floyd cover
- Campbell’s boosts ad spend as sales surge during pandemic
- What’s next for BuzzFeed News? ‘We will never just be pizza and kittens’