Marketing has become more complex and competitive with the proliferation of data and the abundance of consumer choice in the online and offline worlds. Yet its primary function remains: To communicate with consumers about products and services to meet their needs and wants.
- Greta Thunberg is Time’s Person of the Year and Disney is accused over ‘Frozen 2’ promotional tweets: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- Paint brand Valspar galvanises voters with colourful wordplay in election convoy
- The future of social media is changing and it’s all thanks to Generation Z
- Business on the move including Sony PlayStation, TripAdvisor, Goldman Sachs and MDC Partners
- Brands and charities channel the spirit of Christmas with homelessness focus