When asked if the tax will impact marketing partners, Google's spokesperson told A+M that it is unable to get into the specifics, but confirmed that consumers with a billing address in Malaysia will be subjected to the tax.
- Watch: A sea shanty ode to small and independent ad agencies
- Activision plans to remove ‘inappropriate’ content in games amid sexism allegations
- Why more CMOs are investing in an in-house agency model
- Activision, battling sexism complaints, tops quarterly views
- Microsoft to require vaccinations to enter U.S. offices