When asked if the tax will impact marketing partners, Google's spokesperson told A+M that it is unable to get into the specifics, but confirmed that consumers with a billing address in Malaysia will be subjected to the tax.
- Civil rights leaders meet with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg but doubt his commitment to change
- Walmart jumps with Amazon Prime challenger nearing its debut
- Black filmmakers launch 'Change the Lens' pledge calling for 15 percent representation in production
- How customer retention is replacing acquisition during the coronavirus
- Watch live on July 8 at 11 a.m. EDT: How retailers have pivoted in the pandemic