The data practices of loyalty programs must stop automatically linking members’ payment cards to their loyalty scheme profiles and changes are needed consumer and privacy law, according to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) final report into customer loyalty schemes.
- OLDTOWN White Coffee’s F&B segment taps Zeno MY for social and creative duties
- OLDTOWN White Coffee’s F&B unit taps Zeno MY for social and creative duties
- Winter Love Island could make or break ITV's commercial powerhouse
- Spotify creates Disney Hub, providing curated Disney content for HK and SEA users
- 160over90 adds John Steere as SVP and MD for its China office