9Galaxy will become the technology underpinning a common demand-side buying platform (DSP) for the television industry after Australian broadcasters joined forces to agree to a unified platform for advertising.
- In another in a stream of Publicis exits, Sapient EMEA chief design officer heads to Huge
- NBCU says it’s passed $1bn in ad commitments for 2020 Olympics
- 25 Days of Ausmas: Marcus Tesoriero, The Brand Agency on John Lewis’ The Boy & The Piano
- How Changi Airport Group is helping young talent look at marketing as a solution to business problems
- NBC books $1 billion in Olympic ad sales, on pace to shatter record