Welcome to Ad Age’s Wake-Up Call, our daily roundup of advertising, marketing, media and digital news. If you're reading this online or in a forwarded email, here's the link to sign up for our Wake-Up Call newsletters. You can get an audio version of this briefing on your Alexa device; sign up here.
- Greta Thunberg is Time’s Person of the Year and Disney is accused over ‘Frozen 2’ promotional tweets: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- Paint brand Valspar galvanises voters with colourful wordplay in election convoy
- The future of social media is changing and it’s all thanks to Generation Z
- Business on the move including Sony PlayStation, TripAdvisor, Goldman Sachs and MDC Partners
- Brands and charities channel the spirit of Christmas with homelessness focus