Because it’s important to know what once-buzzworthy things might be falling out of vogue, or even dead on arrival.
- Airbnb creates campaign to reconnect youth in China with traditional crafts
- In another in a stream of Publicis exits, Sapient EMEA chief design officer heads to Huge
- NBCU says it’s passed $1bn in ad commitments for 2020 Olympics
- 25 Days of Ausmas: Marcus Tesoriero, The Brand Agency on John Lewis’ The Boy & The Piano
- How Changi Airport Group is helping young talent look at marketing as a solution to business problems