The recently launched Tourism Australia 'Philausophy' campaign attracted its fair share of criticism, with many arguing the word play for international audiences, particularly in non-English speaking countries, will be confusing.
- ‘The most influential people aren’t on social’: Why amplification is not key to Team Epiphany’s influencer strategy
- ‘Netflix for ears’: How a new serialized podcast is helping BMW shift into branded entertainment
- ‘This is a relationship business’: The in-person client meeting is beginning to make a comeback among publishers
- Digiday Research: What return to the physical office looks like for media workers — fewer meetings, less snacks
- What comes next: Looking to the other side of the coronavirus fallout, recession and social unrest