The Mars candy brand turned its "you're not you when you're hungry" tagline on itself and nabbed more than 20,000 interactions on Twitter in its first few hours.
- Gap cycles through another CMO and the web mourns Mr. Peanut: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- Funds transfer service DuitNow grabs eyeballs with wacky CNY song
- Panasonic MY unravels the meaning behind the simple phrase ‘Sek Bao Mei’
- OLDTOWN White Coffee’s F&B segment taps Zeno MY for social and creative duties
- OLDTOWN White Coffee’s F&B unit taps Zeno MY for social and creative duties