A jazz composer — and robots — helped the brand bring to life the G-sharp tune that rings when two glasses of its cognac are clinked.
- Pinterest testing new co-sold, revenue-share ad model for publishers with Tastemade
- ‘Influencer deals are being paused’: As Facebook boycott begins in earnest, influencer marketing feels a sting
- As publishers clean up automated supply chains, education-title Chegg cut ad resellers and saw no negative impact on revenue
- The Facebook ad boycott could help publishers swing the pendulum back to context
- McDonald’s halts new dine-in restaurant service across U.S.