Too many people confuse innovation with change, and trade on false positives such as privacy coming at the expense of progress, Apple CEO, Tim Cook believes. And it’s by identifying the distinction between these that he says allows the technology company to continue to succeed.
- Funds transfer service DuitNow grabs eyeballs with wacky CNY song
- Panasonic MY unravels the meaning behind the simple phrase ‘Sek Bao Mei’
- OLDTOWN White Coffee’s F&B segment taps Zeno MY for social and creative duties
- OLDTOWN White Coffee’s F&B unit taps Zeno MY for social and creative duties
- Winter Love Island could make or break ITV's commercial powerhouse