?It’s November so, naturally, the call out to grow a ‘mo and help prevent male suicide for Movember is top of mind. But how does a not-for-profit like the Movember Foundation harness its data to create a strategy for better personalisation, targeting, and all year round messaging? And, most importantly, how do they do this in a cost effective way?
- ‘Direct, inclusive and diverse’: Future’s latest female-focused title eyes U.S. audiences
- ‘We’ve ramped back up’: Digital and branded video productions begin to return to normal
- ‘Wildly under-utilized’: What influencer marketing looks like for the 2020 election
- A year into new ownership, Sports Illustrated’s earnings have doubled through licensing deals
- Nike CEO: Embrace digital transformation with vigour and end-to-end CX thinking