Valued at an immense US$240 billion annually, the market is predicted to expand by 9.2% annually, reaching US$373.3 billion by 2023, leaving Asia-Pacific responsible for a staggering 40% of all global market growth.
- Google to block political ads after election polls close
- Agency Brief: Zubi erects statues to melt before Floridians' eyes to shed light on climate change
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Google, Panera, Harry’s and more
- U.S. files opposition to TikTok’s request to halt Trump ban
- Apple gives Facebook events a free pass, forfeits 30 percent cut until 2021